Original Artisan Frenchic Range
Easy for beginners, choice of professionals, Frenchic Original Artisan Range is a traditional style, eco-friendly, chalk and mineral paint. Rich, creamy and self-priming, the Original Artisan Range gives you superior coverage in a range of 16 gorgeous colours with minimal VOC content and virtually no odour. Traditionally artisan, seal with one of our buttery waxes, Finishing Coat or Tuff Top Coat for durability. You can create almost endless decorative effects – let your imagination loose with texture and multiple colour layers for an eclectic, rustic or antique look or go for a sleek, smooth finish. As with all Frenchic paints and finishes, it is UKCA and EN71-3 certified, meaning it is safe to use on children’s toys.
Due to the weight of the 750ml tins of paint the shipping cost is £7.50, 250ml tins can be sent with our standard £4.50 shipping cost
- Water based
- Suitable for interior use only
- A traditional style chalk and mineral paint formulated for wooden furniture
- Also suitable for laminate and metal
- Minimal VOC content, virtually no odour
- UKCA and EN71-3 certified (safe for use on children’s toys) EN71-3:2013+A3:2019
- Self-priming – no primer or undercoat required
- Finish – chalky, requires sealing with a top coat or wax for durability
- Ingredients: Chalk, Clay, Titanium Dioxide, Resin, Talcum, Preservative
- A 750ml tin will provide a single coat of up to 8m2. Full visual coverage may require more than 1 coat, depending on the desired effect.
Application, drying and sealing
Clean up and storage
- Reseal tin after use. Clean up any spills immediately with water. Wash brushes in warm, soapy water.
- Do not store where the tin could be subjected to damp, frost, freezing or high temperatures.
Advice for choosing colours
We make every effort to match our online colour swatches to the paint but colours can vary depending on a number of factors, including screen settings. This means that we cannot guarantee the paint will exactly match what you see on screen. Please order a colour chart, small tin or sample sachet (where available) or visit your nearest stockist to see the colours yourself.