Indian Block Printing Kit: Meadow
Size of Printing Blocks included: Meadow Block 9cm x 10cm
Our Indian Block Printing Kit is the perfect starter kit for anyone wanting to try Indian Block Printing and have a go at printing your own Fabric & Paper, or if you already have a selection of printing blocks this kit is a great way to top up your block printing equipment & supplies!
Or if you're looking for the perfect creative present then look no further...
Contents of Block Printing Kit:
- A4 Foam Printing Mat (foam mat is to be used under the item you are printing to give you a soft printing surface, resulting in better prints)
- Paint Tray (to pour your paint on, can be washed with soapy water and used over & over again)
- Tea Towel (Blank Fabric to print on)
- Tote Bag (Blank Fabric to print on)
- 3 Sponges (Use sponges to apply the paint onto the printing blocks)
- 3 Fabric Paints (choose your 3 paint colours from drop down menu, fabric paint can also be used for paper & card. Paint requires heat setting on fabric with iron or hot tumble dryer- kit contains heat setting instructions)
- Indian Printing Blocks (This block printing kit contains a meadow block)
All our Block Printing Kits come in an A4 storage box making it a fantastic complete kit and contains full instructions!